Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Senior Structural Design Engineer
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Samlesbury on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £37.53 per hour inside IR35 / Umbrella
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
* Working closely with other engineering disciplines and functions, supplier and customer areas, fostering a team-working and collaborative product development environment.
* Producing and issuing Airframe engineering design data to meet project requirements, in line with design standards, whilst maintaining quality, cost and schedule adherence.
* Verifying design data prior to a formal independent check criteria to ensure compliance with project standards. Identifying project technical risks and opportunities, and where appropriate propose mitigation plans.
* Essential: Experience in an Airframe Design role, or equivalent 'near-neighbour' disciplines.
* Degree or HNC/HND or equivalent qualification.
* Experience of operating in an airframe design role, or equivalent in one or more phases of the product lifecycle. Proficiency in a CAD system, typically CATIA V5 or equivalent toolset, with experience in a PLM system.
* Awareness of product lifecycle requirements and the importance of governance to product integrity.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply please send your CV to Stella!