Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Project Professional to add to their talented, hardworking team in Glascoed on an initial 17 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £25.11 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Project Professional, you'll be responsible for:
* Delivery of defined work packages / tasks to cost/schedule/quality targets
* Monitor and report project/programme performance for schedule, technical, financial and quality objectives.
* Leading problem solving sessions to overcome project issues
* Establish & maintain customer/supplier relationships maintaining regular communication.
* Proactively manage risks and opportunities to the benefit of the work packages / tasks.
* Support the creation of proposals for follow on tasks / work packages
To succeed within the role of a Project Professional, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Project Management experience, ideally from a comparable industry.
* Formal training in Project Management, with knowledge of scheduling and risk software tools (e.g. MS Project & Predict!), as well as experience of SAP are preferred.
* Experience of working in a safety-critical manufacturing environment an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Project Professional, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn