Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Lead Project Professional to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 6 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £40.11 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Lead Project Professional, you'll be responsible for:
* Able to perform advanced project reporting & scheduling.
* Able to undertake advanced problem solving typically based on previous experience.
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of Business process and procedures.
* Administration and general office skills including spreadsheets/ Microsoft packages.
* Attend on the job training as appropriate.
* Able to lead a small project or a work package of a larger project.
* Able to manage the full project lifecycle to ensure that, over time, the needs of customers/users continue to be met and that financial and other benefits are achieved.
To succeed within the role of Lead Project Professional, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Problem solving most likely to apply in an existing Business environment and also in a new Business environment.
* Good understanding of the structure, organisation, processes, and culture of Line of Business, so as to be able to support implementation of appropriate PM approaches.
* Applies problem solving techniques to situations of moderate complexity in the field of PM, taking requirements and data from internal (project) sources and external (customer, competitor and academic) areas.
* An ability to gather information. Supports development of solutions and of implementation approaches.
* Ability to capture, adopt and share good practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of a Lead Project Professional, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn