Do you want to work at the forefront of Technology and Software? Are you interested in supporting solutions in Cyber Security and Telecommunications? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking to recruit a number of DevOps Engineers to work supporting Law enforcement within Government and Customers to support in the fight organised crime and counter terrorism.
You will be responsible for:
- Support/Maintenance of build & development platforms (Azure Cloud & VCenter)
- Evaluation of new platforms & technologies - Cloud platforms, Orchestration, Monitoring
- Designing & implementing build pipelines
- Configuration of Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins)
- Developing deployment strategies for projects/products
You will ideally some experience within:
- CI Skills
- Git - CLI & GUI
- Linux admin
- Azure cloud
- Scripting - Bash, Python, Groovy
- Windows Admin
- Atlassian API
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn