We are looking for a Verification and Validation (V&V) Manager to support the growth of our Space business and support our client's ambitions to deliver new Space capabilities for the United Kingdom.
Calling upon a track record in the space domain and management of verification and validation activities for one or more space missions, the role involves ownership of verification and validation for space products enabling an evidence based approach to qualification.
This role will be Hybrid. The location of work is anticipated to be half time working from one of our offices and/or client site (both in the South of England) with the balance working from home.
You will be responsible for:
- Definition of test strategy, approach, process and tooling, enabling an evidence based approach to qualification with traceability of requirements/specifications
- Development of test, trials and qualification plans traced to requirements
- Break down large test campaigns into scheduled activities
- Oversight of verification and validation activities
- Work closely with in-house and third party teams in order to ensure effective reduction of risk through verification and validation activities
- Provide review and feedback of supplier contracts, deliverables, gate reviews, acceptance events
You will have:
- Familiarity with ESA ECSS or other relevant industry/MOD/Space Agency standards for systems engineering and verification/validation
- 10 or more years' experience of space systems engineering and verification/validation
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and contractors
- Broad engineering background covering multiple satellite subsystems
- Requirement engineering practices and techniques experience
- V&V engineering practices and techniques experience
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn