Training Designer (DSAT) - 6 Month Contract - Broad Oak - £39 an hour Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Broad Oak.
There are roles available in the following areas:- (Experience in one of the following would be ideal)
- Boatswain's Mate
- Communications (Seamanship)
- Fire Control Technician (Combat/Warfare/Engineering)
- Electrical Engineering
- Radar Engineering
The role is to Design training materials (Lesson Plans, Computer Aided Instruction (e.g. MS PowerPoint), student handouts, assessments and other materials (e.g. graphics, images) derived from a task scalar (or similar) and in accordance with the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT).
- Have successfully completed a Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) Training Design course (Defence Academy Course No. 98 - DSAT Detailed Design and Development) or a similar training framework course.
- Have knowledge and at least 12 months experience of the successful application to training needs analysis of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT QMS and DSAT guidance documentation.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of current training methods and media, including Computer Based Training (CBT), multimedia, emulation, simulation, e-learning and Virtual/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
- Have a working knowledge of Training Lifecycle Management.
- Knowledge of Royal Navy surface fleet branch structures and their associated training pipelines..
- Experience of Training Needs Analysis and Instructional Design within the Royal Navy Training System would be advantageous.
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn