Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Tooling Engineer to join their growing team on a 6 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Initial 6 Month Contract
£28.00 - £31.00 Per Hour (Outside IR35)
* Design of jig fixtures and tooling to aid manufacture and build of large scale modular assemblies
* Provide expert consultation to the IPT (Integrated Product Team) across the facility on all tooling related issues.
* Generate technical documentation, specifications & tooling standards for end user.
* Drive continuous improvement in tooling methods & strategies.
* Recommend enhancements to improve quality of products and procedures.
* Collaborate with the core design team and provide engineering data for Engineering Analysis.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Tooling Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn