Initial 12 Month Contract
Hybrid - 2-3 days per week on site (Warton, Lancashire)
£70.00 - £79.00 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
- Exploring, developing, testing and deploying engineering tools, methods and processes and training to enable improvements in engineering performance in areas such as data/models creation, analysis, management, governance, interoperability and the integrat
- Exploring new toolset capabilities and how these can be applied in the future to the design of products and services and define how these can be integrated with other engineering discipline tools and data sets to establish a 'digital thread' through
- Co-designing and delivering the product development solution (processes, methods, tools, technology, people, data) alongside software vendor partners, internal engineering function and project stakeholders and other product owners.
- Executing proof-of-concept and proof-of-value demonstrations - providing condifence that the new product development approach meets the time and cost goals for the programme.
Experience of different stages of the Product Lifecycle - Concept Design through to Integration and Test (Highly Desirable)
- Development of processes, methods and toolsets used in the product development process (Highly Desirable)
- Ability to analyse information and apply engineering judgement to solve problems (Essential)
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, visualisation or modelling, to managers, peers and external parties (Essential)
- Experience in more than one area of an discipline's sub-disciplines (Essential)
- Experience of more than one Complex Systems, System of Systems, Air Vehicle System programme or project (Desirable)
- Experience in articulating statements of work and planning and delivery of activities to meet schedules (Desirable)
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position Systems Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn