Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Systems Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Christchurch on an initial 12 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £48.87 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Systems Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Understanding and interpreting customer requirements
- Creating high level and detailed system designs
- Develop options for potential solutions
- Understanding of competitors and suppliers
In addition, you'll also be evolving and innovate existing solutions and new ideas
To succeed within the role of Systems Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Track record of Enterprise, Project or System Level Design Solutions
- Requirements Definition and Analysis
- Requirements compliance and design to cost
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Systems Engineer, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn