Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their growing team on a 12 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Initial 12 Month Contract
Hybrid Working - 3 Days Per Week on site in Warton, Lancaster
£42.68 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
* Working within an Engineering Integration Team to discharge technical integration activities across the various work packages/projects
* Lead and / or support engineering activities to ensure high quality and timely engineering solutions are delivered in line with programme requirements.
* Lead and / or support technical integration tasks appropriate to the needs of the programme.
* Develop internal schedules and planning activities.
* Supporting the effective management of technical risks.
The successful candidate will require experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Engineering Management
* Life Cycle Management
* Technical Management
* Configuration Management
* Requirements Engineering and Management
* Concept Analysis and Development
* Architecture Modelling and Analysis
* Test & Analysis
* Validation and Verification
* Integration and Implementation
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position Systems Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn