Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their growing team on a 6 month contract. They are offering remote working with occasional travel to their site in Barrow-in-Furness.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
- To manage a team of professional staff in the delivery of the Functional Strategy and Plan for the area / portfolio that has been assigned to the individual.
- Deliver the product by ensuring that direct reports have purpose and clarity and are empowered to meet key delivery targets within an acceptable timescale and budget.
- Deliver key strategies, policies and procedures that enhance product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Work cross functionally in order to ensure achievement of key knowledge transfer and deployment of best working practices across the business.
- Manage behaviours to ensure they are conducive to the required business culture, maintaining a united and professional image.
- MCIPS or equivalent level, relevant, professional qualification (desired)
- Experience in Supply Chain management
- Management, leadership and business executive skills
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Supply Chain Manager, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn