As Supplier Quality Engineer, you will audit the current supply base making sure that all relevant quality requirements are consistently achieved
Key accountabilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer are:
- Visit Supplier's facilities and provide technical advice and guidance to suppliers where required
- Review and assess supplier processes and procedures
- Facilitate the researching, sourcing, and assessing of the best vendors to supply the necessary materials
- Participate in cross functional teams conducting supplier selection
- Generate quality and performance metrics and report regularly
To be considered for the role of Supply Quality Engineer you should have experience of a similar role from an aerospace background and have an understanding of related aerospace standards. You should be detail-orientated and computer-literate and able to work well with internal and external customers at all levels. You would ideally be used to working within a fast-paced organisation and have excellent decision-making capabilities.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn