Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Stress Engineer in Prestwick, Glasgow
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Stress Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Prestwick, Glasgow on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £39.61 per hour inside IR35 / Umbrella
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
* Resolution of technical issues ensuring product safety and engineering integrity is not compromised by detailed stress and durability analysis using a variety of approved methods.
* Ensure continued flow of F-35 aircraft assembly operations and support sustainment actions. Review, check and approve work undertaken.
* Identify and review potential design easements with Airframe PT and assist implementation. Review engineering corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence of common issues.
* Ensure an effective, consistent approach is adopted across the Material Review Engineering Stress Team
* Progress aircraft build line issues in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Progress and resolve technical issues to ensure effective and timely resolution in line with Engineering governance.
* Checking and approval of non-conformances to achieve agreed SLA.
* Reduce recurring issues by progressing resolution through supporting implementation of effective corrective actions/design easements.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply please send your CV to Stella!