Solutions Architect / Lead Architect
Do you want to work at the forefront of cutting edge Technology and owning the design and engineering on projects delivering solutions ? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking for Solutions Architects and Lead Architects with strong focus on network infrastructure and security architecture to join a true market leader based in Gui9ldford (with some home based working).
You'll be working with our global teams and be responsible for ensuring that the solution meets its functional and non-functional requirements, and the correct application of relevant technologies, processes and tool chains. You'll need to define innovative solutions to problems, underpinned by robust delivery and engineering methods.
The ideal candidate will have extensive solution engineering experience in a high-performance secure environment from requirements and sizing through design and build to acceptance and test.
You will have:
- Through life engineering of complex IT solutions covering applications and operational aspects
- Technical architecture skills to design solutions (build vs buy, COTS production assessment and selection, capacity and sizing)
- Security and Governance systems experience -networking, services such as backup authentication, SSO, log management, health monitoring, patching
- Ability to analyse and understand existing designs and requirements
- Application deployment and health monitoring
- Security architecture
- Awareness of architecture and design using key technologies such as Elastic/ELK, AD, Veeam
- Providing engineering effort estimation for potential solution costs and delivery timescales
- Experience of interacting and presenting to both internal and external stakeholders to understand, influence and shape requirements and solution approaches
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn