Do you want to work at the forefront of cutting edge Technology and owning the design and engineering on projects delivering solutions in Digital Transformation and Cyber & Electronic Warfare ? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our team working on a new design and integration project, involving radios and Android devices, for our MoD client. Some travel to Christchurch and Corsham will be required otherwise this will be a Hybrid role working from Home (contractually based either Gloucester or Guildford).
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of solution architectures, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers.
- Defining and managing the solution engineering approach including;
- Subsystem Requirements Documents (SSRDs)/Technical Product Specifications for radio and components
- Interface Control Documents
- Supporting technical drawings/diagrams
- Overseeing and assuring the implementation of the design in collaboration with other design team members such as Application Architects, Infrastructure Architects, System and Software Designers, Data Architects, Security Architects and Functional Architects.
- Leading estimation efforts to rapidly develop an understanding of potential solution costs and delivery timescales including appropriate Service regimes for solutions
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn