Do you want to work at the forefront of cutting edge Technology and owning the design and engineering on projects delivering solutions supporting Cyber and Digital Transformation? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking for a Security Cleared Software Integration Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be working on a new design and integration project, involving radios and Android devices, for our MoD client.
This is primarily a working from home /Hybrid role with some travel to Christchurch and Corsham will be required.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing or validating the schedule and effort estimate for each task they perform
- Demonstrating an understanding of the importance of schedule and will endeavour to estimate accurately and deliver according to those estimates
- Demonstrating skill and adeptness in team collaboration, technical discussion and negotiation.
- Creating Test designs, plans, scripts, programs and supporting artefacts using appropriate tools and following the disciplines and practices of BAE systems
- Working with requirements owners to refine requirements such that they may be proven through testing including;
- Integration testing (plans, scripts, testing & reports)
- Regression testing (plans, scripts, testing & reports)
- System integration testing (plans, scripts, testing & reports)
- Specialist testing e.g. security
You will have experience of:
- Java or C#
- Experience of Android (desired)
- Experience of Android Team Awareness Kit - ATAK (desired)
- Agile software development
- NUnit (desired)
- .Net framework (desired)
- WPF (desired)
- MUF (desired)
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn