Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Ship Service Technician
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Ship Service Technician to add to their talented, hardworking team in Portsmouth on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £23.97 per hour inside IR35 / Umbrella
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
- Successful Care & Custody of allocated vessels
- Comply with all BAE SHE policies and procedures.
- Liaise closely with RN staff to co-ordinate activities where BAE Ship Wardens are taking the lead.
- Ensure safe and secure work practices in all activities.
- Will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an RN or relevant Marine engineering environment.
- High Voltage Competent Person.
- Working knowledge of Electrical Safety and testing & Mechanical engineering
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply please send your CV to Stella!