Exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer to work for a market leading manufacturing business in the Horsham area.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking Factory Acceptance tests using standard workshop test equipment such as power supplies, digital multi-meters & oscilloscopes.
- Create test procedures and FAT documents from customer requirements.
- Review Compliance Verification Matrix's and identify key test requirements.
- Fault-find electromechanical equipment.
- Reading complex technical drawings both wiring and PCB schematics and (to a lesser extent) Mechanical drawings for fault finding purposes.
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of testing electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Ability to write comprehensive test plans and factory acceptance tests for new product launches.
- HNC or equivalent in Electronics & Control Engineering
- Knowledge of Labview software (desirable)
- PLC programming (desirable)
- Experience in CAD packages (desirable)
- Good knowledge of digital camera and video protocols (desirable)
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits package and an opportunity to make your mark within a forward-thinking organisation.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn