I'm looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join the UK's leading Aerospace & Defence organisation.
This is hybrid-working role of 2-3 days per week onsite in Christchurch, Dorset.
You MUST be eligible for Security Clearance (SC) to be considered for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking the lead, proactively soliciting requirements and understanding customer market
- Elaborating of customer requirements to support production of High- and Low-Level designs
- Keeping up to date on the latest IT technologies and how they can be applied to complex problems
- Analysing, designing and delivering products, systems and solutions to meet customer requirements
- Certifying products, systems and solutions are safe for delivery and use in their environment
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in applying systems engineering
- Safety, following applicable law and governance
- Understanding of security architectures, development frameworks and software architectures and implementation
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Full system lifecycle and security for products through to enterprise solutions, including CIS hardening, secure by design, NCSC principles
- Assembly of COTS and military IT equipment
- Physical and electrical safety, security and environmental compliance
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has done this kind of role previously within Aerospace & Defence or a highly secure/regulated environment.
The salary is £50,000 to £55,000 plus an excellent benefits package.