On behalf of my client, a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Greater Manchester I am pleased to present the opportunity for a Senior Requirements Engineer / DOORS practitioner on a permanent basis.
The Senior Systems Engineer role is responsible for providing Requirements Capture and tracking solutions that exceed both internal and external customer standards during the during the design and development of bespoke electrical power and control systems products within P&C Engineering.
This role undertakes System Requirements and Design tasks, Integration, Verification and Validation activities, and contributes to ensuring products meet full compliance with design objectives, user requirements and DAOS certification standards.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the definition of System architectures from agreed System requirements.
- Contributing to traceable product System/sub-system design.
- Production of technical plans and documentation to support verification activity.
- Ensuring that both customer and derived design objectives requirements are met through design to requirements that can be qualified to the appropriate standard and are viable (using the DOORS)
You will have:
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Systems, Electronics or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in power electronics (desirable)
- Awareness of concept development
- Experience in requirements capture
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of IBM DOORS requirements management software
- Awareness of Defence, Military and Aerospace Standards/processes, e.g. RTCA DO-254, etc (desirable)
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (£££ offered depends on level of experience) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note these roles require UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn