Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Senior Designer Electrical
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Designer Electrical to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £29.19 per hour inside IR35 / Umbrella
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
- Develop and produce models, drawings and other design outputs consistent with the contractual requirements to meet target dates and budget demands (Delivery to time, quality and budget).
- Operate and develop own skills within the functionality of the appropriate work.
- Communicate with internal and external Customers and production teams and with other functions as directed by the supervisor.
- Design and develop solutions to a limited range of common design situations/problems
- Typically works as part of a team and under limited technical supervision
- Requires knowledge and experience in the use and application of design techniques
- Understand and apply a range of fundamental design processes, tools, systems and techniques
- Gaining and expanding knowledge and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply please send your CV to Stella!