Senior Accounts Receivable Advisor - 7 Month Contract - Glascoed (Usk) - £21.30 an hour
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Glascoed (Usk)
This role reports to the Accounts Receivable Invoicing Manager and will have responsibility for managing various stakeholders, leading engagement activities and ensuring proactive delivery of a variety of work streams both individually and as part of the wider AR team.
The primary responsibility will be for operational delivery of a high quality sales invoicing and order book management service. You will have an excellent understanding of the underlying AR operations, a comprehensive knowledge of process and procedures in this area, and a detailed understanding of the team's strategy and goals. This position will require the role holder to develop and maintain good internal and external relationships with a strong focus on excellent customer service. You will work with other senior stakeholders to plan and deliver forthcoming projects, events and activities as well as a strong operational service.
Whilst the role is focussed primarily on service activities carried out in Glascoed, you may be required to assist the Accounts Receivable Manager with various other projects and travel to other locations.
The skills/Experience required:-
- Will be Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CICM or have extensive experience of working in an Accounts Receivable function in varied roles.
- Good experience of operating multiple accounting ERP's
- Good data analytical skills and an understanding of how to obtain and manipulate various forms of data into interpretable reports/data sets.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft packages including creating reports, presentations etc.
- Undertake tasks that are changeable and varying in nature from administrative to project and change leadership.
- Have a firm understanding of accounting including IFRS15, revenue recognition and how this impacts the sales ledger.
- Understand debtor provisions and when these should be applied/utilised/released.
- Understand what documentation is required to process different types of sales e.g Goods despatch notes, export paperwork etc.
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn