Security Architect (Cloud) urgently required for market leading organisation delivering intelligent global solutions to financial service supporting against Cyber threats.
The role requires the candidate to deliver solutions to multiple clients, over different domains and the successful candidate must employ consideration of the end-to-end life cycles of a solution such as operational support and management, integration, change and extension, migration and re-platforming, transition to live, re-use, withdrawal/retirement and disposal.
The role will involve deploying an excellent understanding of mainstream and emerging technologies and the evangelism of innovative approaches to business problems is encouraged. The intellectual capability to rapidly develop expertise and authority in new areas is a frequent feature.
The role requires the candidate to select and tailor the engineering processes that are used to develop the solution and govern the technical quality of the work as it is executed. As expert communicators with deep knowledge in more than one discipline, there is a frequent need to coordinate the activities of multiple functions within the organisation to deliver enduring capabilities and service to our clients.
You will be responsible for:
You will have:
· Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role.
· Experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) is essential
· Proven experience of ownership of solutions through delivery and transition into operation and their subsequent refinement, or modification.
· Proven experience of delivering and supporting hosted solutions on public cloud platforms.
· Practical experience of information security requirements for providing services out of a public cloud environment. Having experience of communicating with and influencing Technical, Business and Information Security stakeholders.
· An understanding of public cloud cost optimisation methods and experience in their implementation.
· Working experience of Agile and DevOps delivery models.
You'll receive a very competitive salary (£££ offered depends on level of experience) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note these roles require UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn