Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Safety Engineer to join their growing team on a 12 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Initial 12 Month Contract
Hybrid - 2 days per fortnight on site in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
£62.56 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
- Derive and manage Product Safety requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Safety Management System.
- Produce and manage Project Safety Management Plans.
- Lead Product Safety hazard and risk identification, management and assessment activities.
- Oversee the administration and management of the Project Hazard Log.
- Influence the construction and delivery of the Project Safety Case including Safety Case reports.
- Support the production of training material to support training delivery.
- Lead engagement with internal and external customers, ensuring that their requirements are fully considered and adequately supported where appropriate and agreed.
- Produce, present and articulate clear and logical technical safety arguments.
- Complete peer reviews, checking, verification and assurance tasks to demonstrate the adequacy and robustness of the Safety Case and supporting documentation.
The Candidate will require experience with the following:
- Safety Management System development and maintenance including Process updates.
- Production of Safety Management Plans.
- Hazard identification and management.
- Risk assessment.
- Product Safety case production.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position Safety Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn