Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Requirements Engineer to join their growing team on a 3-6 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Initial 3-6 Month Contract
£50.00 - 55.00 Per Hour (Negotiable)
- Working with the team to define data models and configuration
- Importing a number of documents and linking these to relevant test documents as required
- Generate compliance matrices
- Implement a number of requirement revisions, as needed
- Creating working instructions for the system, and subsequently training the team
- Working with our sister site in Horsham to roll out additional programs and training
- Experience administering and configuring VISURE preferable, or experience in a similar system (e.g. DOORS)
- Experience setting up instructions
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Requirements Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn