Project Manager (Bid Team) - Christchurch Based - 12 Month Contract - £46.72 an hour Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Christchurch.
Your main responsibilities as a Project Manager will involve:
- Manage cross functional bid team, monitoring progress and cost
- Production of high standard project management documentation; WBS, OBS, RAM, SOW, integrated bid schedule
- Co-ordination of all elements of LCM including appropriate tailoring
- Support the management of the campaign room
- Production and delivery of the Bid Management Plan and the Bid Status Review pack
- Management of the proposal process, through response deliverables, story boards, requirements management and configuration control
- Supports win theme activities
- Leads all aspects of the planning and execution of the overall proposal and proposal development plan
- Leads and manages the Bid Team through all the proposal development activities
- Ensures RFP requirements are identified and addressed determines appropriate Proposal document structure and conducts storyboard activities. Supports win theme development activities.
- Leads and manages the section and volume through all of the Capture activities. This includes managing to budget, delivery against milestones, quality of pricing and written text.
- In coordination with the Capture Manager, selects reviewers and schedules/organises Pink and Red reviews to assure Proposal quality and compliance, together with consistency across the Proposal and associated plans and review material.
- Supports any re-submission or clarification activities through to contract award.
- Manages the development of strategic marketing material.
- Plans, appropriately tailors and uses relevant processes, including LCM reviews and approvals
- Supports the development and deployment of functional learning and development e.g. Business Winning Developing You (BWDY)
As part of the campaign team you will be expected to lead the bid through the governance process, keeping an eye on all detail and holding members to account to deliver their areas.
Your skills and qualifications as a Project Manager:
*Experience of working with campaigns would be advantageous.
- Project management and leading teams
- Project management techniques and tools
- Working to defined and structured lifecycle processes with formal gate reviews and a culture of measurement and continuous improvement
- Understands the approach and governance of campaigns and bid
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Decision making and leadership
- Export compliance
- Configuration management
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to adapt and tailor strategy in line with emerging opportunites
- Strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Working to quality standards and qualifications, AS9100 desirable
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn