Product Logistics Engineer required for market leading electro-optics specialist based in Horsham. My client is a leading design and manufacturing business, supporting solutions within the Naval, Land and Security sectors with cutting-edge technology.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a flair for engineering or mathematical skills to join us and drive the development of ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) processes and activities within our business as part of the wider customer services and support team.
The Product Logistics Engineer will focus on the development and growth of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) capabilities within the business as well as delivering contract specific documentation including spares recommendations, availability reports, RM&T analysis, obsolescence reports and other customer documentation as required.
You will be responsible for:
* Being the focal point for Integrated Logistics Support activities within the business:
* Reliability, Availability and Maintainability - RAM
* Level of Repair Analysis - LORA
* Logistics Support Analysis - LSA
* Obsolescence Management and reporting
* Reliability Centered Maintenance - RCM
* FMECA and FMEA activities
* ILS Support inputs to sales initiatives
Ensuring service contract obligations are understood and supported throughout the entire product lifecycle.
* Identifying and driving continuous improvement within the ILS function.
You will have:
* Knowledge of ILS disciplines from a relevant environment, preferably having worked to UK MoD standards
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to operate under pressure, multitask and deliver on time.
* You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
* This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn