Do you want to work at the forefront of Data Research? Are you interested in working on a wide range of Data science research topics for customers across the defence, security and commercial sectors? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking for deep reinforcement learning specialists who have existing skills in Artificial Intelligence or neural net based Machine Learning.
In addition to a solid academic background we are interested in candidates with experience applying AI/ML in disciplines such as autonomy, tracking, or robotics for planning, control and navigation. We are also interested to hear from candidates who have experience within the application of Reinforcement Learning (Deep Reinforcement Learning, multi-agent systems, game theory etc.) or experience with the development of ML on edge processors or human/machine collaboration.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to mix technical challenges with customer-facing and project support tasks. You will also be able to forge strong links with Academic partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting novel research in given topic areas, often in partnership with leading UK Universities.
- Developing prototypes and proof of concept demonstrators
- Preparation of technical reports and technical proposals.
You will be…
- PhD qualified in a relevant discipline with several years post doctoral experience in the application of AI/ML techniques. Of particular interest are candidates with experience with the application of Deep Reinforcement Learning or in the domains of:
- Space situation awareness
- Game theory
- Human / machine collaboration
- Edge processing
- Multi agent systems
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn