Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Principal Obsolescence Engineer to join their growing team on a 12 month contract. They are offering remote working with occasional travel to their site in Barrow-in-Furness.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Principal Obsolescence Engineer
Initial 12 Month Contract
Remote Working (Client based in Barrow-in-Furness)
£66.00 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
* Obsolescence management requirements of the project.
* Obsolescence Management Plans and input to the Project Management Plan
* Controlled baselines for design, support and project documentation
* The processes and mechanisms to record and manage obsolescence risks and issues, the design change process and the subsequent documentation that is generated
* Technical input and appropriate obsolescence status reporting for LCM deliverables, Design Reviews and Sub-Contract Design Reviews
* Obsolescence data, information and reporting to support project and business reviews.
* Knowledge of asset hierarchies and breakdown structures including WBS, PBS, BOM
* Knowledge of the context of their work within the overall combat systems product and platform.
* Knowledge of the complete engineering lifecycle with some experience of operating in a number of phases.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Principal Obsolescence Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn