15 x Principal Mechanical Piping Engineers
Initial 12 Month Contracts
Hybrid Working - 2 days per fortnight on site with the client based in Barrow-in-Furness
£65.98 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
- Undertake technical reviews, verifies and signs engineering designs
- Articulate, define and document subject expertise, approaches and standards in order to extend business knowledge base.
- Provide technical direction to engineers
- Define the qualification obligations for the assurance hold points during build, test and commissioning, and providing assurance to the Design Authority as to the adequacy and robustness of the Safety Case and supporting documentation.
- Undertake functional design and/or provide qualification and evidence for acceptance, fitness for purpose, legislative requirements, and safety.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders as required ensuring that their requirements are adequately supported and that their needs are fully considered and incorporated where appropriate and agreed.
- Experience with working in a safety critical or heavily regulated environment such as Nuclear power, Oil & Gas, etc.
- Chartered with a relevant professional institute (or approaching application for registration).
- Experience in working with design codes such as ASME
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to Tom McGuire by clicking the "Apply Now" button.