Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Principal Engineer Design Integration in Scotstoun Glasgow
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Principal Engineer Design Integration to add to their talented, hardworking team in Scotstoun on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £45.00 per hour inside IR35 / Umbrella
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
* Lead delivery of the Design Integration process and associated gated Design Reviews for a proportion of Design across the Platform.
* Coordinate the progressive assessment of Design maturity, as each Design progresses from functional design into detail design and then production readiness; ensuring that all quality and technical standards are met.
* Support the delivery of detail design engineering enablers.
* Proven track record in design and design integration; this can be from either a functional or detail design background
* Application and delivery of engineering work packages in line with engineering functional governance
* Experienced delivering / providing inputs to Design Reviews and working within Engineering Governance Frameworks
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Principal Engineer Design Integration please send your CV to Stella Grundy