Principal C&I Engineer
Initial 12 Month Contract
Hybrid Working - Remote/Onsite with client in Barrow-in-Furness (Client based in Barrow-in-Furness)
£53.81 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
* Determining C&I requirements.
* Writing of technical documentation (e.g. Management plans, technical specifications, System Design Descriptions, Functional Design Descriptions, etc).
* Producing outline functional system diagrams.
* Expression of control behaviour associated with Distributed Control Systems.
* Prepare design calculations to demonstrate designs meet performance requirements.
* Undertake technical development studies to verify compliance with design requirements.
* An understanding of instrumentation and control system theory.
* An understanding of electrical circuit design & associated EMC precautions.
* Understanding of Safety Integrity Levels and 61508 or 61511
If this role is of interest, please send a CV to Tom McGuire by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn