I'm looking for multiple Physics, Mathematics and Aerospace Engineering Graduates that would be interested in a career in Electromagnetics Engineering, to join the UK's leading Aerospace & Defence organiation.
This is a hybrid-working role of 2 days per week onsite in Preston (PR4) and you must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC) due to the nature of the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Performing requirements, design and implementation, qualification and test tasks, within schedule and estimates
- Adherence to relevant engineering practices
- Reporting on progress and providing feedback to team members and leadership
- Production of appropriate technical documentation
- Working closely with suppliers and industry partners
- Working with customers to support delivered systems and resolve issues
- Minimum of HNC or recognised degree and/or apprenticeship in a STEM subject (Physics, Mathematics, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, System Engineering, Aerospace Engineering and/or Computational Modelling)
- Demonstrable and relevant experience within Electromagnetics Engineering
- Proven experience of using Microsoft Office tool such as Outlook, Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint
- An understanding of the overall systems engineering lifecycle
- Knowledge of and understanding of Design IT tools e.g. CAD systems
- Experience working within a large, complex, multi-project environment
Please send your latest CV if you'd like to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn