Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Obsolescence Manager to join their growing team in Warton on a 12 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Obsolescence Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing obsolescence cases to closure
- Delivery of internal monthly operational review meetings (and interim as required) on the obsolescence status across all involved departments to agree effective progress measures on specific obsolescence issues.
- Engage with Panavia on supplier sustainment activities to enable effective and sustainable solutions. In addition, you'll also [insert additional responsibility / key point about the role].
To succeed within the role of Obsolescence Manger, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Project management skills APM pass is desirable or a wish to progress towards this level. Equivalent experience in Project Management roles are also desirable.
- Able to exchange factual information, respond to enquiries and provide simple explanations on a daily basis. Ability to persuade or influence others based on firm supportive evidence sometimes requiring interactive discussion and debate.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Obsolescence Manager, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn