A well-known UK engineering consultancy has recently begun the search for multiple Modelling & Simulation Engineers to assist with major new projects within their North West division. These roles will consider applicants on a contract basis working remotely picking up 2 days a month at their site in Barrow-in-Furness. Hourly rates are competitive and open to negotiation depending on experience and location - are you potentially looking at new opportunities in these areas? Please see the details below:
Lead Modelling & Simulation Engineer
Minimum 12 Month Contract
Remote Working (2 Days a month on-site)
* The Lead Modelling & Simulation Engineer will provide leadership in the use of modelling and simulation to explore the problem domain and to identify creative solutions to system control, image processing and recognition and navigation challenges.
* The Lead Modelling & Simulation Engineer will also act as the company's key technical interface for modelling and system design with the other engineering functions, reporting directly to the Systems Integration Manager
* The Successful Candidate will be the primary point of contact for the development strategy, leading and mentoring other engineers in model-based development.
* Robust management of traceability, verification methodologies and compliance management and recording strategies.
* Working knowledge of DOORS required
* Strong MATLAB and Simulink skills for algorithm development and system design skills
* Failure analysis techniques such as FHA, FMEA
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Model Based Systems Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn