Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Materials Engineer in Samlesbury
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Materials Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Samlesbury on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £26.13 per hour inside IR35 umbrella
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Materials Engineer you'll be responsible for:
* Sectioning aerospace components, using workshop tools
* In-process control and investigation
* Preparation of samples
* Review/ investigation of samples
* Technical reporting
* Good team work within the team
To succeed within the role of Materials Engineer you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Laboratory experience
* Experience with cut-up equipment, such as band-saws / pillar drills / hand tools
* Ability to write concise, accurate laboratory reports
* Eye for detail
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! Send your CV to Stella today!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn