Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team on a 6-9 month contract. They are offering hybrid working with some days working from home and some on site in Glasgow.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Initial 6-9 Month Contract
Flexible Working - Remote/On Site
£39.40 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
* Influence the design to ensure it is in line with current & evolving manufacturing capability
* Develop the manufacturing capability and technology (including IT) to ensure the design requirement can be met
* Support development of make versus buy strategy and decisions
* Support build line and continuous improvements
* Be responsible for translating the Engineering Design intent (Drawings, standards etc.) into Manufacturing Engineering data for use in Operations.
* Be responsible for ensuring that their Manufacturing Engineering output meets all relevant Safety and Quality requirements.
* Be responsible for the defining and execution of emergent work affecting manufacture, fabrication or construction.
* Be responsible for analysing manufacturing data to ensure that the process improvement or investment decisions are made based on data
* Provide functional support to local and business wide improvement initiatives. (e.g. Visual management, SQCDP, LfE etc.)
* Able to work as part of a multi-disciplined team
* Generate creative and innovative ideas
* Knowledge of relevant Engineering & Manufacturing Engineering standards and SHE regulations
* HNC or equivalent, with experience of working in a Manufacturing Engineering role OR Foundation degree with some practical experience
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Manufacturing Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn