Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team on a 12 month contract. They are offering remote working with occasional travel to their site in Blackburn.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Initial 12 Month Contract
Hybrid Working (Onsite in Blackburn/Remote Working)
£30.00 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
* Liaison with the design organisation to provide design for manufacture input
* Creating manufacturing plans for Build Assembly Structure and for complete component manufacturing solutions covering:
* Processing the bill of material
* Maintaining design and engineering configuration control
* Identification of tooling requirements
* Identification of NC programming requirements
* Provision of shop floor support to the operations teams
* Capturing and embodying identified engineering and design change.
* Assembly engineering and manufacturing experience
* Knowledge and experience of Assembly Manufacturing processes including Design for Manufacture / Design for Assembly type activities.
* A working knowledge of GD&T type activities
* Computer literate with good knowledge of standard office IT packages
* Engineering Toolset knowledge
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Manufacturing Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn