Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Lead Project Planning, Monitoring and Control Professional to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 9 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £44.55 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Lead Project Planning, Monitoring and Control Professional, you'll be responsible for:
* The individual in this role will manage the PM&C processes of a small project, or a part of a larger, more complex project, (such as a particular work package), or will support a Project Manager or Head of Project with aspects of managing PM&C on a larger project.
* At this level the incumbent may lead a small team of professional staff, being responsible for managing their delivery and performance and providing appraisal and support to their development.
To succeed within the role of Lead Project Planning, Monitoring and Control Professional you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Ability to perform advanced project reporting & scheduling.
* Ability to undertake advanced problem solving typically based on previous experience.
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of Business process and procedures.
* Administration and general office skills including spreadsheets/ Microsoft packages.
* Attend on the job training as appropriate.
* Able to lead the PM&C processes on a small project or a work package of a larger project.
* Able to manage the PM&C processes on a full project lifecycle to ensure that, over time, the needs of customers/users continue to be met and that financial and other benefits are achieved.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Lead Project Planning, Monitoring and Control Professional, please send your CV to the Resource Centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn