I'm looking for a Lead Integration Engineer to join the UK's leading Aerospace & Defence organisation.
This is a hybrid-working role of 3 days per week onsite (minimum) in Christchurch, Dorset.
You MUST be eligible for Security Clearance (SC) to be considered for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and grow a team of engineers, supporting integration activities including Validation & Verification of Sub-System Requirements
- Produce and take ownership of the Platform Installation & Integration Plan
- Support the Engineering Manager through the engineering lifecycle gate reviews
- Develop & document test strategies & annexes as appropriate to support trail and acceptance of network-based solutions
- Develop the project Integrated Test, Evaluation & Acceptance Plan, Systems Acceptance Test Plans & Test Reports
- Understanding of security architectures, systems integration, and accreditation processes
- Also, advantageous to have an understanding of TEMPEST, EMC, RF, EMI/EME, environmental requirements and an awareness of the associated DEF-STANS
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Track record of working through an engineering lifecycle and governance
- Strong experience of COTS/MOTS integration and System of Systems Design
- Good knowledge of networking protocols TCP/IP, Switching, Routing & Firewalls etc
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of military IT systems and networks
- Experience with product acceptance and requirement sign off an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has done this kind of role previously within Aerospace & Defence.
The salary is £50,000 to £55,000 plus an excellent benefits package.