Key Account Manager - Permanent position - Glasgow Based - up to £65k plus competitive bonus.
This is a great opportunity to work within the UK Defence Industry.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate relationship builders who can manage existing business and develop new streams of business from our customers. You will be able to deal with all levels of customers, from Chief Executive to shop floor worker and be able to develop strong relationships as a result. You will be dynamic and hardworking with a will to win.
Ideally you will have a proven track record of winning new business and managing large customers in an engineering services environment. However, we will also consider enthusiastic sales people with the right attitude and hunger for success.
- Developing and driving the account's strategic plan showing commitment to growth, profitability and client satisfaction.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for Expleos' services within the account and driving new opportunities to closure.
- Influencing and networking with current and prospective clients to build relationships at all levels, and to identify business needs to address.
- Working as part of a wider team, supporting group initiatives and strategic plans.
- Identifying new ways to engage with the client and proposing innovative solutions.
- Leading the sales activity in the account and working with senior members of the delivery organisation to ensure successful projects and to secure repeat business.
- Meeting requirements for client engagement, CRM data entry and quality, activity reporting.
- Preferred experience in the Aero or Marine engineering sectors including a solid understanding of industry news and trends.
- Experience of working within the Electronic hardware and systems domains
- High motivation and a competitive streak to "out-perform" others (both competitors and internally).
- Highly personable with strong relationship building skills.
- A proven track record of winning business with a clear understanding of sales process associated with complex solution-based sales.
- Ability to network with industry connections
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- The commercial understanding to estimate the financial impact of an opportunity, both with the client and internally
- Ability to travel nationally on a regular basis and on occasion internationally.
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply. This will be discussed in confidence.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn