Do you want to work at the forefront of Technology and Software? Are you interested in supporting solutions in Cyber Security and Telecommunications? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking to recruit a number of Java Developers to work supporting Law enforcement within Government and Customers to support in the fight organised crime and counter terrorism.
You will be responsible for:
- Full lifecycle software development in Java.
- Successful delivery of high quality incremental software releases directly into the Cloud.
- Participation in large scale system integrations, regular demos, training and business development activities.
- Support continuous improvement by researching alternative technologies, tools and methods.
You will have:
- At least 2 years of professional software development using Java.
- Experience writing tests for existing and new code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Experience in using different types of source control (preferably Git), be familiar with continuous integration, test-driven development and be prepared to use Agile development techniques to incrementally deliver working software.
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn