***Remote Working International People Operations Administrator (Outside IR35) needed***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Remote Working International People Operations Administrator to add to their talented, hardworking team on an initial 6-month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is 100% remote working and is outside IR35. Hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As an International People Operations Administrator, you will provide a seamless support service to the wider People Services Operations Teams and provide full employee lifecycle support to various departments within the company. Your day to day will include:
- Administration of the new hire process
- Managing the probationary review process, tracking on the HR Software and sending reminds to managers, as well as chasing associated paperwork and issuing probationary review outcome letters
- Liaising with Payroll to ensure that all changes of details/contractual clauses are processed correctly and in time for the payroll cut-off date
In addition, you will carry out other general administrative tasks and completion of request references, e.g. mortgage reference letters, and confirmation of employment letters, reference requests and VISA references.
To succeed within the role of International People Operation Administrator, you will have minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar position and have the following skills:
- good knowledge of German labour law
- basic experience in tax, social security, and employment law in Germany
- experience in maintaining employee data within a cloud HRIS (e.g. Workday)
- be fluent in German and English
In addition, experience in international HR and in international relocation, visa and work permit processes would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn