Initial 6 Month Contract
Hybrid Working - Remote/On site in Glasgow or Portsmouth
£50.00 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
- Support project deliverables in accordance with project scope of supply and Scope of Work.
- Produce, present and deliver RCM studies.
- Ensure that project derived maintenance schedules for Pressure Vessel, Relief Valve and Flexible Hoses conform to the required current statutory and legislative requirements
- Manage maintenance schedules and tasks within the UMMS environment. Provide data capture for equipment in store, in build and post commissioning and produce system MTI's and removal routes for contracted systems.
- Liaise between Internal customers, external stakeholders, the customer and other interested parties in order to drive forward key contract objectives and deliverables to ensure that they are on time and on budget.
- Ensure that Maintenance team support and guidance to stakeholders is of the highest achievable standard and provides the project and the customer with an effective compliant maintenance solution.
- Sound understanding and experience of the maritime industry.
- The ability to establish and maintain functional networking internally and externally, with good industry or MoD experience.
- Knowledge of key company and MoD processes.
- Practical understanding of the partnering between Government and private sector (joint project team).
If this role is of interest, please send a CV to Tom McGuire by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn