Exciting opportunity for a Hydro Mechanical Systems Engineer to work for a market leading organised based in Bournemouth (with some opportunity for home based working).
The Hydro Mechanical specialist Systems Engineer will specialise in the development and certification of hydraulic equipment and systems. You will work to ensure that all requirements are properly defined, validated, verified and flowed down to internal and external suppliers. You will also apply your expertise to develop new actuation technologies and lead in service investigations design improvements.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of hydraulic equipment such as actuators and hydraulic dressings
- Participating in the architecting and integration of hydraulic systems such as landing gear extension retraction systems
- Liaising with customers to ensure all requirements are properly defined
- Generation of System Requirements Definitions, Equipment Requirements Definitions, Validation Matrices Verification Matrices etc
- Overseeing development testing and qualification testing programmes
- Technical management of equipment suppliers, including investigation of test failures.
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn