Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for an HVAC Design Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Scotstoun assisting remotely on an initial 6-month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £38.98 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of HVAC Design Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Preparing mechanical technical equipment specifications; develop mechanical designs in line with all specifications and standards.
- Contributing to process improvement within the operational and/or engineering team to deliver continuous improvements in quality, cycle time and asset utilisation.
- Liaising with customers and / or suppliers in assigned areas on engineering matters.
To succeed within the role of HVAC Design Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience and expertise, in Marine Engineering Systems
- Experience in the design, build, integration, support and operation of Naval ships.
- Knowledge and experience of shipbuilding, Operations processes and modern build strategies.
- Knowledge of processes and tools used in Marine Engineering
- Awareness of Life Cycle Management reviews of bids and programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of HVAC Design Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn