HR Manager - 9 Month Contract - Portsmouth Based - £44.50 an hour
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Portsmouth .
The HR Manager is a key member of the HR team. Developing effective business relationships with senior managers and key/senior stakeholders for their area(s) and shaping appropriate solutions which assist in achieving the overall business unit objectives. Works independently.
At this level the role is directly accountable for scoping, developing and delivering companywide HR projects that will have a long term impact on the business and in some cases other UK businesses.
- CIPD qualified
- TUPE Experience
- HR Degree or equivalent comprehensive experience in an HR role
- Sound knowledge of HR processes, procedures and systems
- Comprehensive level of employee relations knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management principles and LCM
- Works independently, top cover may be provided at meetings for which a Head of HR or HRBP is accountable
- Applies subject area knowledge across large/complex projects or business area
- Understands how HR activity integrates and influences the performance of other areas of the business. Has a comprehensive understanding of the external environment, including knowledge of leading edge thinking and how to apply this internally to differentiate the business from competitors
- Understands how HR subject area activity integrates and influences business and wider process performance
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn