Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? Are you interested in supporting frontend software solutions within Cyber Security and Communications Intelligence? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking for a software engineer with front end experience to work closely with one of our key clients in developing software applications, to help them visualise and manage real time mission data.
This role will be primarily based on client side, so candidates will need to be willing to regularly travel to client locations in Herefordshire or Hampshire but otherwise this will be a Hybrid role working from home.
You will be responsible for:
- Exploiting appropriate software development methods, languages, libraries and techniques and applies these to software engineering tasks to realise the most effective outcome
- Working as a member of a development team, collaborates with other team members and participates in technical discussions and conversations with customers.
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools
- Overcoming development obstacles to deliver quality code on time
You will have:
- Experience working with customers to understand requirements and create wireframes for potential user interfaces
- Comfortable creating custom image assets (icons, logos etc)
- Experience with Cypress and or Espresso testing frameworks (desirable)
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn