Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Flight Systems Engineer to join their growing team in Brough on a 12 Month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Flight Systems Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the design, development, qualification and operational support of safety-critical airborne systems
- Authoring safety plans
- Hazard identification and analysis
To succeed within the role of Flight Systems Engineer you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Good knowledge of the engineering lifecycle and application of relevant safety standards in an aerospace context
- Extensive experience working as a safety engineer in the aerospace or related industry
- Ability to work effectively with our supply chain
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Flight Systems Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now'
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn