Market leading client based in Gloucester are looking for an experienced Firmware Engineer in Gloucester on a hybrid permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out firmware design and development in VHDL, targeting the FPGA elements of complex real-time embedded systems.
- Developing appropriate firmware architectural solutions to efficiently meet the requirements of complex communication systems.
- Authoring high quality firmware requirements based on user needs and system artefacts to enable effective development and testing.
- Working within multidisciplinary teams during integration to de-bug and test Firmware on hardware platforms.
- Be fully Proficient in the full life cycle of Firmware development using VHDL.
- Be proficient in using ModelSim
- Have experience using FPGA toolchains, ideally targeting Xilinx parts.
- Apply and adapt a variety of engineering methods and techniques as necessary when creating solutions.
- Be proficient in Verification, Integration, Test, Validation & Verification
*** Please note these roles require UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn